CK FrameThe street weapon of choice for Chad Kerley is his signature CK frame. The CK frame was specifically designed to Chads specs of choice and feature a compact geometry. The short chainstays and steep headtube angle make it a tech machine. The CK frame features custom shaped tapered oval chainstays that blend seamlessly to CK's proprietary cast dropouts. Made from 100% 4130 Cr-Mo tubing and featuring oversized 35mm TT&DT for a bit of added strength and rigidity. This frame is built to be abused!
- 100% 4130 chromoly frame with integrated headtube.
- Externally CNC-machined seat tube with welded integrated seat clamp.
- 35mm top-tube & down-tube with extra wide 78mm MID BB shel.
- 75.5 degree headtube, 11.7" BB heigth, 12.75" slammed CS length, 8.6" standover (c-c).
- Breakless specific frame.
- Blue Smoke, Matte Black, Gloss White.
- Weight = 5.4 lbs.
- Available in 21" and 20.75" top-tube lengths.
*Actual retail price may vary based on any added dealer freight, tax, and assembly fees