ProThe Race Lite Pro model shares many of the same key components and spec as the Expert XL model but have been sized up slightly. 20.75" top tube frame, 175mm cranks, 8" rise bars and wider rims/tires all contribute to making this platform fit the needs of racers who have grown beyond the Expert XL size.
- 6061 series alloy frame with integrated head tube, butted down tube, tapered chain stays, 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- PTC (Power Transfer Center), triple butted air formed top tube, over sized triple butted down tube, BB86 bottom bracket shell
- 100% chromoly fork with tapered legs
- 100% chromoly bars and Haro CNC alloy front load stem
- 2-piece alloy cranks with sealed pressfit BB86
- Fully sealed wheels with Alienation rims, a sealed rear cassette hub and alloy nipples
- Kenda Konversion tires
- Plastic Pivotal seat with alloy post
- Promax V-Brake and lever
|Frame||6061 alloy with integrated head tube and PTC - 20.75" TT.|
|Fork||Full Crmo 1-1/8" Threadless with tapered legs|
|Cranks||2-pc alloy 170mm|
|Pedals||Haro DX Alloy|
|Tires||Kenda "Konversion" K1079 20x1.95 F/20x1.75 R|
|Hubs||3/8" axle: 36h Alloy Shell sealed bearing|
|Rims||36H Alloy DW|
|Brake||Promax MV-197 Alloy V-brake - rear only|
|Brake Lever||Promax XL-373 Alloy Lever|
|Grips||Velo Knurled Grips|
|Handle Bar||Crmo 8" rise|
|Stem||Haro Alloy CNC front load 52mm ext|
|Seat||Plastic Pivotal seat|
|Seat Post||Alloy Pivotal post|
Geometry & Sizing
|Geometry||A. Head Angle||B. Seat Angle||C. Top Tube||D. Seat Tube||E. Chainstay||F. BB Height||G. Stand Over|
ages 4 - 5
3'6" - 4'
ages 5 - 7
4' - 4'5"
ages 7 - 9
4'5" - 4'9"
ages 9 - 11
4'8" - 5'4"
ages 11 - 12
5'3" - 5'8"
5'6" - 5'10"
5'9" - 6'
5'10" and up
*Actual retail price may vary based on any added dealer freight, tax, and assembly fees