Pro XL 2019The largest size of the 20" wheel models in the Race Lite series is the Pro XL model. The 21" top tube frame accommodates larger racers who need more front end room while the rest of the geometry and frame spec carries forward from the Pro model. Also found on the Pro XL are the same high performance sealed bearing wheel set, 2 piece alloy cranks, PTC with press fit BB86 sealed bearing bottom bracket and fork/bar/stem front end controls as the Pro.
- 6061 series alloy frame with integrated head tube, butted down tube, tapered chain stays, 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- PTC (Power Transfer Center), triple butted air formed top tube, over sized triple butted down tube, BB86 bottom bracket shell
- 100% chromoly fork with tapered legs
- 100% chromoly bars and Haro CNC alloy front load stem
- 2-piece alloy cranks with sealed pressfit BB86
- Fully sealed wheels with Alienation rims, a sealed rear cassette hub and alloy nipples
- Kenda Konversion tires
- Plastic Pivotal seat with alloy post
- Promax V-Brake and lever
|Frame||6061 alloy with integrated head tube and PTC - 21" TT.|
|Fork||Full Crmo 1-1/8" Threadless with tapered legs|
|Cranks||2-pc alloy 175mm|
|Pedals||Haro DX Alloy|
|Tires||Kenda "Konversion" K1079 20x1.95 F/20x1.75 R|
|Hubs||3/8" axle: 36h Alloy Shell sealed bearing|
|Rims||36H Alloy DW|
|Brake||Promax MV-197 Alloy V-brake|
|Brake Lever||Promax XL-373 Alloy Lever|
|Grips||Velo Knurled Grips|
|Handle Bar||Crmo 8" rise|
|Seat||Plastic Pivotal seat|
Geometry & Sizing
|Geometry||A. Head Angle||B. Seat Angle||C. Top Tube||D. Seat Tube||E. Chainstay||F. BB Height||G. Stand Over|
ages 4 - 5
3'6" - 4'
ages 5 - 7
4' - 4'5"
ages 7 - 9
4'5" - 4'9"
ages 9 - 11
4'8" - 5'4"
ages 11 - 12
5'3" - 5'8"
5'6" - 5'10"
5'9" - 6'
5'10" and up
*Actual retail price may vary based on any added dealer freight, tax, and assembly fees