SD V3 Frame
SD V3 Frame
- Full 4130 chromoly, with heat-treated integrated head tube and Mid
- BB shell has been machined pre-heat treatment for easy bearing installation
- Double-butted top and down tubes
- Oval and tapered seat and chainstays for added clearance
- 75° head tube angle, 71° seat tube angle and 11.5" BB height
- 13.44" chainstays (slammed)
- 6mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- 127mm head tube height to reduce stack height and increase strength
- 9.2" seat tube (measured center to center)
DENNIS ENARSON SIGNATURE FRAME
Had the v2 and loved it. The v3 is pretty much the same with chain tensioners. I'm from the mid school Era so I love that. I have the 21" it rides great. Trails or park or street. Don't matter.
Best frame I’ve had in a long time. It went together super easy the rear end is perfect for a full length chain with a single half link puts it’s slammed with just enough room to get the chain off with no sprocket gashes. The built in tensioners work perfectly. Just put on the chain set the wheel snug then square it off with the tensioners. The geometry is on point with a short but not insane rear end paired with a low bb works great for easy manuals and the 75 ht isn’t too steep with a 32 offset for and 2.4 front tire it’s just right. Overall the frame is light and solid and the finish is smooth and glossy. The moss gray looks amazing and goes well with a lot of different color combos. I’ve had zero issues with the frame so far.
I opted for a shorter frame than I usually ride (20.5) but it feels more like 20.7-ish. Was a little disappointed that the dropouts don’t have enough wiggle room to slam the rear wheel with a half-link and the integrated tensioners have a bit too much play to be able to set it where I want before tightening the axle bolts (or the chain stats aren’t square) but it’s a great frame overall. Love the taller headtube for decreased stack height & the taller 9.2 standover height so I can run my seat a bit higher for barspins without looking like a goober (although I would have loved 9.5 even more).
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
*Actual retail price may vary based on any added dealer freight, tax, and assembly fees